You can definitely feed a smaller portion but should not reheat meals. The best way to keep some of the food for later is to take out a portion from the pot for immediate consumption and leave the rest in the fridge. Once opened, you should finish the pot within 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- Are Little Tummy meals as good as homemade meals?
- Why are Little Tummy meals fresher than ambient baby food from the supermarket?
- What if my baby doesn’t like the food?
- What if my child has allergies?
- Is there gluten in my Little Tummy meals?
- Are my Little Tummy meals dairy-free?
- Do my Little Tummy meals contain nuts?
- How many calories are in a Little Tummy pot?
- Is there any sugar in Little Tummy's meals?
- Do you use any additives to keep your meals fresh?