Our products are free from common allergens such as soy, shellfish and gluten. We also avoid all tree nuts except for coconuts, which do not commonly trigger allergic reactions. Some of our meals contain dairy. We declare all our ingredients on the packaging and state potential allergens in bold letters. If you suspect that your child has an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients, contact your healthcare provider.
Articles in this section
- Are Little Tummy meals as good as homemade meals?
- Why are Little Tummy meals fresher than ambient baby food from the supermarket?
- What if my baby doesn’t like the food?
- What if my child has allergies?
- Is there gluten in my Little Tummy meals?
- Are my Little Tummy meals dairy-free?
- Do my Little Tummy meals contain nuts?
- How many calories are in a Little Tummy pot?
- Is there any sugar in Little Tummy's meals?
- Do you use any additives to keep your meals fresh?